White powder? Uncharted liquid? Anthrax letter? Corona pandemic? – What are you going to do?
Chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive threats (CBRNE threats) do exist, they threaten us unseen.
Be prepared even when the unexpected happens. A CBRNE event is relatively rare, but if it does occur, it may have a major impact: people die or are seriously injured, infrastructure is no longer usable, and orderly “forward as before” is no longer possible.
To counter these threats, among other, it requires
- personal protection: mask, gloves, protective suit and much more will protect you, your employees and family members,
- detection capabilities: to determine that there is a threat,
- decontamination options: to prevent the spread of contamination,
- secured storage containers: seal hazardous substances.
The CBRNE Task Force
- advises you in advance about precautionary measures of personal, organizational and material nature,
- conducts training for specialists as required and as part of the annual occupational health and safety instructions,
- develops organizational principals as well as emergency plans and
- supports your practical implementation.
The members of the task force hold decades of experience in CBRNE protection.